Monday, September 1, 2014

Patiently waiting

I recieved an email from the fish and wildlife early last week that my permit had been issued, and that it would be sent out soon. I'm still patiently waiting! It feels like Christmas Eve night.

Our trapping season opens today here in Ky. I was at my parents last night and an immature redtail roosted in a tree in thier yard, figures since it wasn't season and I don't have my permit yet. That's a bout my luck lol! 

This is my giant hood I worked on last week. It is 24"x24"x12". I just need to stain it. The inside is painted dark to make it as dark as possible so that the bird will be calm. 



Until next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you got some air holes in that giant hood? I'm not certain if the outside slot on the top picture is covering the air holes, to prevent light. It can get pretty stuffy in a GH, especially after a hunt, and after your bird has sliced in there.

    ReplyDelete